Today
Today, I wake up at about 9.
It is late for me.
I set the alarm clock for 7:30.
So I over slept for a hour.
But I had no memory which I stopped the alarm in spite of max volume.
It is strange... Σ(=Д=)
I've met the situation severaltimes.
I should increase the alarm, I wonder...
I clean my room, a living room, a kitchen, a bath room and so on.
I only help to clean on a holiday.
My parents both work.
So we have to help housewark as we can.
But my brother dose nothing!!
He always wacthing TV and play TV game on a holiday.
I want him to help some housewrk(;=Д=)=3
It is late for me.
I set the alarm clock for 7:30.
So I over slept for a hour.
But I had no memory which I stopped the alarm in spite of max volume.
It is strange... Σ(=Д=)
I've met the situation severaltimes.
I should increase the alarm, I wonder...
I clean my room, a living room, a kitchen, a bath room and so on.
I only help to clean on a holiday.
My parents both work.
So we have to help housewark as we can.
But my brother dose nothing!!
He always wacthing TV and play TV game on a holiday.
I want him to help some housewrk(;=Д=)=3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home