Fvorite pictures


I like to look at pictures. Looking at pictures me calme and happy!! I like to gaze work. I wonder why artists can drow a lot of nice works. How much did they make an effort?
I respect whoever can do it which I can't do. So, I respect artists. Particuarly Christian Riese Lassen and Alphonse Mucha. I love ther works.
Their works are different formalism , but each very beautiful. The theme of Rassen work almost take pary in sea. His works are drew by air brush and very real beauty.
People are drew on Alphonse works. His works are fantasic.
Usually, I looked at their works on books or magazines and so on. So I want to look at immediately(*>∀<*)

1 Comments:
At 6:44 PM ,
Rick said...
Usually, I don't like Lassen's work. But the one you show is very nice. And I like the other picture (by Mucha?) very mucha.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home