MIX★BOX

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Bus

When I was a high school student, I went to school by bus.
I did not like bus.
Because, they do not keep time.
I know that they are very busy,but I want to they come to the bus stop more just time.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:15 PM , Blogger tsubame said...

    Hi! my name is megu☆
    I went to high school by bus too.
    But the bus is often late...
    I hope it comes to bus stop on time(^▽^)v

     
  • At 3:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi!I'm omatsu.

    Bus is sometimes late.

    But I think bus is fast in fact^_^

    Because lylic that I know say that!!

    Please listen it.

    That song is very good(^o^)

     
  • At 3:52 PM , Blogger さとちゃん said...

    I think so too.
    I always take a bus.
    Bus don't keep in time.
    So I always think late for class.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home